We invite clinicians, scientists and others with interests in research,
care and treatment of individuals with Shwachman-Diamond syndrome
to attend the 8th International Congress on Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome which will be held in April 17-20,2016 in Verona..
This biannual Congress is the only international multidisciplinary forum dedicated specifically to SDS and our goals are to facilitate international exchange and to encourage cooperation in SDS research.
- Bring together clinical leaders and researches involved in Shwachman-Diamond syndrome (SDS) to educate and facilitate exchange of information and ideas
- Encourage and explore new areas of research
- Encourage understanding of SBDS function and its role in hematopoiesis, leukemogenesis and organogenesis
- Improve understanding of SDS with respect to the clinical manifestations, symptons and their variability
- Explore novel diagnostics, therapeutics and treatments
- Facilitate the relationships among clinicians, researchers and patient foundations